9.20.2012
Literally...my brain checked out today for a while without telling me. The kids and I had our normal Thursday...errands and playtime this morning, then lunch, followed by rest and naps. I got busy on checking some things off that was on my list of things to do today. I cooked supper, made cake bites, answered emails, washed clothes...and the list goes on. After naps, we headed to meet a friend, then went to the church to play with more friends. About 5:20, I said, "let's go, time for dance class!" I walked in and sat waiting for it to be 5:30, so Stella could start class...then all of a sudden, I looked at another mom and said... "did they already go back early?" She said, "it started at 5:00." Seriously...no rush, no hurry, my brain just completely checked out. Luckily, the teacher was nice enough to let her stay for the next class. Oh, and on the way out, the teacher says, "we have her flip flops and tap shoes she left here last week, too!"
Yes, I should be doing about 50 other things right now, but I thought this was hilarious....it wasn't like we were running late, or even busy with other things...I was just completely lost. Hopefully the memory will come back tomorrow...is this what happens when you turn 30? I am 30, right? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment