1.22.2013

a little of last week


Although it's been cold outside, we have had some pretty good play days.  I am so thankful to be able to be at home with these two everyday.  We are so blessed.
 
 
While Sawyer hammered away...(Stella loved this just as much as he did)...we played a game of rolling the dice and graphing with some of her favorite characters from one of her favorite shows, Doc McStuffins.  She had no clue she was doing math :)

working on the felt snowman

Not long after breakfast one morning, everybody got into "doctor mode".  So, we gathered everything we needed and got to work on all the patients. 
 
 Stella writing down the diagnosis in her big book of boo boo's :)  not sure if you can tell, but she had sounded out cat :)

We have had the table out since Christmas (it was put away so we could have more room for the Christmas tree) and we've had the wooden food for at least a year.  I moved the table in front of different window and got out all the food and said it was our new deli and they have played there everyday, at least twice a day for long periods of time.  I guess it's good to change things up a little every now and again :) 

Sawyer taking his clothes off again...this is how I found him one day after nap...typical (almost 2) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment