Last week I fought a horrible cough and sinus junk, then Stella fought it pretty quickly, now Sawyer is getting over it. Between the rain and all the coughing, we pretty much were home all last week...no gymboree or dance...just us and the toys :)
They both have been into building with the duplo blocks lately. Here's Stella's castle.
not sure why this is blurry...but I had to take it....he's been taking his clothes off in the mornings :)
Finally, a break from the rain and a pretty warm day to play. Either Stella has whiplash here or she's putting on her seatbelt...not sure which one :)
I love this...they were dancing to the music her car plays. hah!
Again, not sure why the book is clear,but Sawyer isn't...I must...or Sawyer must have put my camera on a different setting..hmmm...anyway...he loves "the wheels on the bus"
Stella drawing a train for Sawyer. I was pretty impressed with the shapes...rectangle, triangle and square in the middle
a little play from Stella's room :)

No comments:
Post a Comment