Ok, so here's a stack of clothes Stella folded the other day... when she sees me carrying a load of their clothes, she almost always folds the whole basket! proud of my girl :)
Pinterest overload! When I see that we don't have much to do some days...I glance at some of my boards on pinterest and get some ideas to bring a little jazz into our day... here are a few that were all hits...
I saved a box and made it into a parking lot for all the cars we've collected. Stella's has sight words that she can read as she pulls in the space and Sawyer's is going to have colors...haven't gotten to that part yet :)
this was super easy and the kids loved it.... just mix 1 cup of clear bath soap with food coloring...it washed up really easy, too...
this was fun, too, but I ran out of baking soda... just squirt colored vinegar onto the baking soda and watch it foam and sizzle!
No comments:
Post a Comment