A few weekends ago was probably the most physically challenged experience I've ever had...well, since high school, and after children, for sure! I attended a Les Mills training module, that challenged me mentally and physically to become a Body Attack instructor. These were the fun guys in the class...most were from out of town and came to Charlotte just to train. We had to memorize and present one track from the class and prove that we are on the right track to becoming certified. Thankfully, I passed and now I am working on learning my choreography for the entire class...after that, I present a video that must be approved, THEN, I become certified to teach! :)
I have come to realize that group fitness is something I enjoy... I know I only have 1 hour at the gym and when I take that hour, I want to be sure I am giving it all I have! These classes help me do that...the instructors take me somewhere I cannot go on my own...plus, treadmills are boring...(thank you, Josh, for making that light bulb come on for me :)
Here we are in "set" Body Attack position :)
Doing the "Michelle pose" when she takes our heart rate to the peak :)


No comments:
Post a Comment