10.18.2013

around here...

Stella's first field trip/first day of her new preschool. :)
 


 since it's darker earlier in the evenings... we had a glow stick bath.....thanks pinterest.

painting pumpkins


I was changing out my Grandma's Nixon's paintings when Stella started asking questions about who painted it, and if he/she was an artist, etc.  After our conversation, she said, "I think I need to paint that...I think she painted the purple mountains first, then waited for them to dry, then painted the white on top." 

This was her final product...she told me she didn't want the trees...she liked it just the way is was. :)
 
Grandma Nixon would be so proud. :)

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Her painting is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Wendy! I was pretty shocked....she gets her mind set on something to do..she's serious!! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that brought tears to my eyes. Yes, Grandma would be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete