This past weekend was very special to our family, especially Mom. In years past, I've walked or ran in Race for the Cure, but it never meant so much to me than now. We all formed a team, "Linda's Lovelies", thanks to Holly for the name, and walked to celebrate her and all she's conquered!
Our team raised $1029.00!! Thank you to everyone who donated online, those who walked and those who just supported us all this year!
The BEST team EVER!
The many people...for miles...
Stella and Sawyer wondering why we were walking so long :)
The 2 radio guys with shirts to look like a bra- very funny!!
Mom and I before her Survivor Parade. Each Survivor held a flag to indicate how long they had been a survivor.
Mom waving her flag...I've never been so proud. I think if you saw me, you would have thought Stella was walking across the stage at Duke on her graduation day...so proud and thankful.
The "after" shot of some of our team...
My Race for the Cure Nails :) Stella's had "Mimi" written on them.
crazy pic
Sweet Davanee "cheered for a cure" in honor of Mom. So sweet.
Afterwards, a few that could, ate lunch and had a time to talk.
What a special day...I look forward to many years of celebrating what God brought us through this year!






No comments:
Post a Comment