6.03.2016

snapshots from May



Sawyer took his first "real" hunting trip. He was so sleepy and little did I know his antibiotic wasn't working for his ear infection... so that didn't help matters.   But, he had a wonderful time anyway.  They didn't see any turkeys but they caught lots and lots of fish :)



A little progress video.  The one of the left was a year ago and the one on the right is now.  

Stella was selected to be in the art show at the Cultural Center in Lincolnton.  She represented first grade with her collage.  



We helped chaperone for the zoo field trip.  It rained a good but, but thankfully it was warm rain :)

We made our annual trip to Linebergers for strawberries.  I didn't lighten these pics up... but that's what we get when a little person take them I guess. :)


I've been playing with my new lens... 

my view lately... practicing PiYo...memorizing and trying to not get too winded while talking the whole hour haha

The garden is growing!

Twinning in blue with my girl on Mother's Day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment