3.21.2011

This and That...

Ok, for all of you wondering what Stella looked like at 7 weeks...here she is, followed by a picture of Sawyer at 7 weeks. What do you think? A little grin going on...

an even bigger grin...

..and even BIGGER!!! He's been smiling a lot more lately, and it's the cutest thing ever.

Is she not the funniest thing you've ever seen? Sometimes she's so serious. This was one of those times! :) My little 80's chick!
Saturday was such a pretty day. Michael and Stella planted a tree outside...she loved digging in the dirt. I look forward to next year when Sawyer can be there beside of her digging too!


2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, but look really different. I think a lot of it is head shape. Yay for the '80s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious! I don't know, I think he looks more like his daddy. He looks like a little man for sure. Stella cracks me up... she is a hot mess!

    ReplyDelete