5.31.2011

4 months old

Sawyer is getting so big. He laughs and giggles all the time. I love the way his eyes close when he laughs out loud when we're tickling him. He watches Stella play and smiles from ear to ear just seeing her have fun. She is a good little helper when I need an extra set of hands...she's even tried picking him up, but thankfully he's a little too large for that. The doctor always comments on how calm he is...today he weighed 17lbs 10oz. and was 27 inches long. Happy 4 months Sawyer!

I think everyone knows that this was Stella's pink seat...I'm trying to convice Michael that no one thinks I bought a pink seat for Sawyer... :)

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! SO cute, he is growing so fast. You're such a great blogger Bonnie :) I hope to get better very soon myself :) lol

    ReplyDelete