7.05.2014

Dan Nicholas Park

I've heard a lot about this park from several people but we've never made it a point to go until last week.  We went with the Andler's and McSwain bunch.  It was a perfect day with just enough activities for the kids.


Group shot with the head of the  bear cut off.. oops...


The bear was really neat to watch.  We think he was cooling off in the water.

We had a train ride. :)

Carousel ride :)


 ..and panned for gold :)





The paddle boats looked a lot easier than in real life. :)



Wendy took a picture of my 
crew on the paddle boat, but life happens and I forgot about getting it from her :)

ice cream eating buddies..

I think this picture depicts perfectly how life is with all these sweet kids.  I'm trying to take the picture...Holly is ready and smiling, Bethany is looking down..? .... Sawyer isn't sure whats going on, and Haven is possibly trying to get Jovie's attention on the other end.  Oh, and Stella is having the time of her life feeding Jensen ice cream.  :) :) :)

Wendy and I had to have a little fun too!

this picture turned out great!

By the end of the day...we were hot and tired and so was my car, apparently.  Sawyer left the lights on and my battery went d.e.a.d.  Thankfully I have reliable friends who came to the rescue.  Girl Power! 




1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great! I love the one with all the life jackets. It was perfect summer day.

    ReplyDelete