9.08.2012

much better...

I'm in the process of organzing Stella's closet...again....didn't I just do this? Well, with birthday and Christmas coming up, I knew it was time to re-organize some things.  So, one of my little projects was to make something for her headbands to go on...I found this simple project on pinterest.  All you need is some fabric, and a paper towel roll. 
 
 This was driving me crazy...I didn't even know what she had because we couldn't see everything!

 So I wrapped the fabric around the paper towels..I even hot glued two dowel rods to the bottom, so in case we decided to lay it horizontal, it wouldn't roll...it worked perfectly.
 

 
Now, Stella acts likes she just got 10 new headbands!  She had forgotten all about them...until now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! I tried making one of these a few years ago with an empty oatmeal canister, but this one makes so much more sense! I'll have to try this for Audrey's room! :)

    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunch of the tutorials said to use oatmeal containers, but I tried putting a head band around it, and it wouldn't even fit, so I like this option a lot better and it's perfect :) ...and so easy!!

    ReplyDelete